Who do we help?
A reproductive endocrinologist is a specialist who treats infertility. His professional knowledge and skills are aimed at a wide group of patients of different age and gender.
For treatment can be put patients with:
- Infertility in the family;
- Congenital defects in the uterus and the reproductive tract
- Improper development in puberty;
- Lack or irregularity of menstruation ;
- Abnormal secretion from the mammary glands;
- Abnormal hair growth;
- Polycystic ovary syndrome (РСОЅ);
- Fibroids ;
- Women in perimenopause or in menopause.
When is it recommended to have a consultation with a reproductive endocrinologist?
If you want to have children and you are:
- under the age of 35 with unsuccessful attempts for pregnancy for 9 up to 12 months;
- over the age of 35 with unsuccessful attempts for pregnancy for 6 months or more
- with a previous infection in the pelvis;
- with irregular menstruation and unsuccessful attempts for pregnancy ;
- with diagnosed endometriosis ;
- with three or more unsuccessful attempts for pregnancy during stimulation with Сlоmірhеnе сіtrаtе (Сlоmіd, Сlоѕtіlbеgуt, Ѕеrраfаr);
- with three or more unsuccessful attempts for pregnancy through intrauterine insemination (ІUІ);
- if your partner has deviations in indicators of seed analysis .