Consultation with a specialist
Chances of pregnancy under normal conditions, when everything is fine, are about 20-25% within a month (one menstrual cycle). By the third month after the start of active attempts to conceive, approximately 50% of women become pregnant, while in the next 3 months the chance increases by only 25%. Studies show that there is a 90% chance of getting pregnant after trying to conceive for one year from a healthy couple of childbearing age. Problematic pregnancy affects about 10-15% of couples of childbearing age. One of the classic definitions of infertility is non-pregnancy during regular sexual intercourse for one year in women under the age of 35 and six months in women over the age of 35. If there is still lack of conception after this period of time, it is recommended to do tests on both partners and seek specialized medical care. It is important to know that the cause of non-pregnancy can be in both women and men, and very often in both partners.
An appointment can be made in one of the following ways:
- Phine number: 0700 18586
- е-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- online: Make an apointment
- on the spot: Sofia, Studentski grad, Baku Street № 5B (see on map)
Appointments for the initial consultation can be made only from Monday to Friday.
We recommend that you bring all medical documentation (test results and / or medical records of both partners) with you during the first consultation.
It is recommended for you to come 10 minutes before your scheduled time. Register at the central reception, which is located on the first floor. Our medical secretaries will refer you to your doctor’s office.